Important Note: Check departure date for availability of the package
Duration: 11 days/ 10 nights
Locations: San José, tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde & Carrillo
Dec 23, 2023 – Jan 03, 2024
Price per person in Double Occupancy: $2,600.00
Single Supplement: $1,500.00
- Prices are based on a private departure with a minimum of 6 people attending the
- The services quoted include all the taxes (in lodging the 13% and for meals the 10%
for the service plus the 13% sales).
- The check in time for international flights is 3 - hours prior to the flight departure.
This trip includes:
- Naturalist guide during the entire trip
- Private Driver during the entire Trip
- 1 Night at Park Inn Hotel San José - Standard Room, Breakfast Included
- Boat transfer La Pavona – Tortuguero Roundtrip
- 2 Nights at Mawamba Lodge - Standard Room, Meals Included
- Visit to the Village with your guide
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour
- Tortuguero National Park Kayak Tour
- Tortuguero National Park Entrance fee
- Katonga Floating Restaurant with Dinner
- 2 Nights at Tilajari Hotel Resort - Junior Suite Room, Breakfast Included
- Arenal Volcano National Park Entrance fee
- Sloth Territory Entrance fee
- Ecotermales Hot Springs Entrance Fee & Dinner
- 2 Nights at El Establo Hotel - Deluxe Room, Breakfast Included
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve Night Walk Fees and Local guide
- Sky Tram/ Sky Trek/ Sky Walk Tour with Lunch
- 3 Nights at Nammbu Hotel - Deluxe Room, Breakfast Included
- Sale taxes
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
Take a journey together with your group´s private guide to the green canals of Tortuguero. Stay at the Mawamba Lodge, a beautiful property with incredible views of the canals and all the nature that surrounds it.
Prepare to discover the wonders of the region. Wake up early in the morning to take part of an exciting kayak tour along the canals of the Tortuguero National Park. In the afternoon, hop into a boat together with your traveling companions and glide along the green canals while spotting all kinds of birds, moneys and much more biodiversity. End your day by dining at a floating restaurant.
Transfer from Tortuguero to the land of volcanoes in the Arenal region. Rest two nights at the Tilajari Hotel Resort.
Today, together with your guide, visit the magnificent Arenal Volcano early in the morning. After this, traverse the trails of the Sloth Territory and end your adventure relaxing at the thermal pools of Ecotermales Hot Springs.
Leave the Arenal region taking the scenic route around the lake and arrive to the wondrous cloud forest of Monteverde, home of the colorful Quetzal. Stay two nights at El Establo Hotel.
Make your way together with your group to the Sky Adventure complex. An amazing place full of exciting activities such as an aerial tram, a thrilling zipline and a series of hanging bridges deep inside the forest.
Today, you will leave the cloud forest and travel down to the golden Pacific Coast of Guanacaste. Spend the rest of your trip relaxing at the Nammbu Hotel in the beautiful Nicoya Peninsula.
Two free days to enjoy at your own pace. Why not go out and explore the area with your traveling group and guide? The choice is yours!
Depart for the drive back to San José Airport for your flight back home.
from: $2,600 per person
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"