Off the beaten track #3
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Pacuare River and South Caribbean Coast.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Transportation will be private for all categories.
- Rental car with Full Coverage from day 4 until departure.
- Minimum age for the Pacuare portion 14 y/o.
- Tour will be shared for all categories.
- Affordable use 2 to 3 stars Hotels and Lodges and Deluxe use 3 to 4 stars Hotels and lodges and Luxury the best option at each location.
- For this package must arrive and depart from San Jose Airport, departure must be later than noon.
This Trip Includes:
- All Transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 nights accommodation in San Jose with Breakfast included.
- River Raftting from Put-in to the Lodge in the River.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pacuare River with meals included.
- Cabecar Indigenous reserve hike.
- Rafting from Lodge to take-out.
- 4 Nights accommodation in South Caribbean coast
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel.
An early morning pick up by your river guide to take you to the Pacuare River Put-in, you will traveling by raft for about 1 ½ hour to get to the lodge, set in the middle of the rainforest.
Today one of the guides will take you for a 5 hours hike to the Cabecar Indigenous reserve. This community live right in the middle of the forest and the only way out is by hours of hiking in the forest.
Today is the most excited part of the river rafting (rapids up to class 4+). Raft for approximately 4 hours from the lodge to the take-out near the town of Siquirres. Departure to South Caribbean coast, late check in at your hotel.
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at River take-out and will get your SUV to depart to South Caribbean on your own.
3 full day to relax, enjoy the many beaches in the area, we recommended you renting a bike and exploring on your own the beaches and nature of the area.
Depart for the 4 hours drive back to San Jose airport, upon arrival check in for your afternoon flight back home.
For the rental car option, you will return the car at the airport before check in for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"