Off the beaten track #1
Duration: 10 days / 9 nights.
Locations: Braulio Carrillo, Boca Tapada, Rio Celeste, Santa Teresa.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Transportation will be private for both categories.
- Rental car with Full Coverage from arrival until local airstrip in Tambor.
- Both options include local flights from Tambor to San Jose.
- Tour will be shared.
- Affordable use standard rooms at each hotel and Deluxe use the best rooms at each hotel.
- For this package is recommend arrive at San Jose Airport before 3:00PM and depart later than noon.
This Trip Includes:
- All Transportation from arrival until departure.
- 2 nights accommodation in Braulio Carrillo National park area with Breakfast included.
- Day hike in the trails near Braulio Carrillo National park.
- Night hike in the trails near Braulio Carrillo National park.
- 2 nights accommodation in Boca Tapada with breakfast included.
- Day Hike in Boca Tapada.
- Use of Kayaks in the hotel property in Boca Tapada.
- 2 nights accommodation in Rio Celeste breakfast included.
- Hike in Tenorio National park to visit Rio Celeste.
- 3 nights accommodation in Santa Teresa Beach with breakfast included.
- Local flight Tambor airstrip – San Jose.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel in Braulio Carrillo National park (1 ½ hours drive from Airport).
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at arrivals and will get your SUV to depart to the Braulio Carrillo area on your own.
During your stay at Tapirus Lodge you will have a guided day hike and a night hike. The hotel property is next to the National park.
Around noon depart for the driver to Boca Tapada in the North lowlands. Upon arrival check in at your Maquenque Eco-Lodge.
Today you will have a guided hike in the trails of the property and unlimited use of the kayaks.
Around noon depart for the driver to Tenorio Volcano area.Upon arrival check in at Rio Celeste Hideaway.
Today you will have a hike in the Tenorio National park and will get to see the Rio Celeste and the amazing rainforest of the area.
Mid-morning departs for the drive to the North Pacific coast, upon arrival at the amazing Santa Teresa check in at your hotel Nantipa- A Tico Beach Resort.
Here you will have 2 full days to relax, enjoy the beach or book any additional tour like surf classes, horseback riding, etc.
Depending on the local flight departure time, that connects better with your international flight back home, depart for the hour drive to Tambor airstrip. The local flight takes just 40 minutes and you will be at the International airport ready for check in for your international flight back home.
For the rental car option, you must drive on your own to Tambor Airstrip, upon meeting an agent from the rental car, return the car and check in for your flight to San Jose.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"