Duration: 10 days / 9 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Tortuguero, San Gerardo de Dota, Corcovado.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
- Deluxe from: US $3,100.00 per person
- Luxury from: US $3,850.00 per person
- Land transportation in affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private except Tortuguero portion.
- Luxury Option will include local flights where possible.
- Tour will be shared except Luxury that will include private tours, For Tortuguero all tour will be shared for all ranges.
- Deluxe range uses 3 to 4 stars hotels and lodges. Luxury use the best accommodations at each destination.
This Trip Includes
- All Transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 night in San José with Breakfast.
- 2 nights accommodation in Tortuguero with meals.
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour with entrace fee included.
- 2 Nights in San Gerardo de Dota with Breakfast Included.
- Birdwatching tour in San Gerardo.
- 3 Nights in Drake Bay area with Meals.
- Corcovado National Park hiking Tour.
- Snorkeling tour Caño Island.
- Night in San Jose with Breakfast.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel in San Jose.
A journey by flight (luxury option) or driving through enchanting Braulio Carrillo National park and boat ride on the majestic Canals will bring you to the jungle paradise of Tortuguero National Park. Sit back and relax on a guided boating adventure with beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings along Tortuguero’s waterways before reaching your lodge.
Today you will have a boat tour in the National park and during the afternoon you will visit the small town of Tortuguero. One stop by the “Sea turtle museum” along the way, managed by the Sea Turtle Conservation.
A flight will take you back to San Jose, a van will be waiting for you to take you to San Gerardo de Dota Upon arrival check in your hotel room.
Today you will have a guided hiking in the Cloud forest that is ideal for bird watching.
After breakfast one of our vans will pick you up to take you down to the South Pacific lowlands to a river dock where you will take a boat to your hotel in Drake Bay. Upon arrival check in your hotel.
Today we will take you for a hike in one of the most biodiverse places in the planet, the Corcovado National Park.
We will take you for a snorkeling tour at Caño Island, one of the best locations for snorkeling and diving in Costa Rica.
Morning at your leisure the hotel will take you to the local airstrip where you will take a local flight back to San Jose. Upon arrival one of our vans will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in San Jose. Overnight in San Jose.
Time to say goodbye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"