Duration: 10 days / 9 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Tortuguero, San Gerardo de Dota, Corcovado.
- Affordable from: US $2,250.00 per person
- Deluxe from: US $2,900.00 per person
- Luxury from: US $4,525.00 per person
This Trip Includes
- Arrival to Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Overnight in San Jose Transportation to Tortuguero and overnight in Tortuguero.
- Day of activities in Tortuguero.
- Overnight in Tortuguero.
- Transportation to Southern Mountains.
- Overnight San Gerardo de Dota Hiking in the reserve.
- Overnight in Dota Land transfer to Sierpe to take boat to Drake Bay.
- Overnight in Drake Bay.
- Corcovado National Park hiking.
- Overnight in Drake Bay Caño Island Snorkeling.
- Overnight in Drake Bay Flight back to San Jose.
- Overnight in San Jose
- Transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport, San Jose.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, one of our staff members will escort you to the hotel in San Jose.
A journey by flight (luxury option) or driving through enchanting Braulio Carrillo National park and boat ride on the majestic Canals will bring you to the jungle paradise of Tortuguero National Park. Sit back and relax on a guided boating adventure with beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings along Tortuguero’s waterways before reaching your lodge.
You will have a boat trip in the National park and during the afternoon you will visit the small town of Tortuguero. Stop by the sea turtle museum along the way, managed by the Caribbean Conservation Corporation.
A flight will take you back to San Jose, a shuttle will be waiting for you to take you to San Gerardo de Dota (or a luxury option a second flight to Perez Zeledon. Upon arrival check in your hotel room)
Today you will have a guided hiking in the Cloud forest that is ideal for bird watching.
After breakfast one of our shuttle will pick you up to take you down to the South Pacific Lowlands to a river dock where you will take a boat to your hotel in Drake Bay. Upon arrival check in your hotel.
Today we will take you for a hiking in one of the most biodiverse places in the planet, the Corcovado National park.
We will take you for a snorkeling tour at Caño Island, one of the best locations for snorkeling and diving in Costa Rica.
Morning at your leisure The hotel will take you to the local airstrip where you will take a local flight back to San Jose. Upon arrival one of our shuttles will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in San Jose. Overnight in San Jose.
Time to say good bye to “Pura Vida” Costa Rica. Depending on your international departure time one of our drivers will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the airport
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"