Nature from Coast to Coast
Duration: 12 days / 11 nights.
Locations: Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Rental car with full Coverage from day 4th until departure.
- Transportation in the affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private except Tortuguero portion.
- Luxury Option will include local flights where possible.
- Tour will be shared except in the Luxury range that will include private tours. For Tortuguero all tour will be shared for all ranges.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and Lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury use the best accommodations at each destination.
This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 night in San José with Breakfast.
- 2 nights accommodation in Tortuguero with meals included.
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour with entrace fee included.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arenal with breakfast included.
- Hiking in Arenal Volcano National park with entrance fee Included.
- 2 nights accommodation in Monteverde, breakfast included.
- Curicancha Reserve tour with entrance fee included.
- 3 nights accommodation in Manuel Antonio with breakfast included.
- 1 night accommodation in San José with breakfast included.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
A journey via flight (Luxury option) or land through Braulio Carrillo National park and boat ride on the canals will bring you to the jungle paradise of Tortuguero National Park. Sit back and relax on a guided boating adventure with beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings along Tortuguero’s waterways before reaching your lodge.
Today you will have a boat tour in the national park and during the afternoon you will visit the small town of Tortuguero. One stop by the “Sea turtle museum” along the way, managed by the Sea Turtle Conservation.
A flight (luxury option) or scenic boat transfer and land transfer will bring you to the Arenal Volcano area.
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at the town of Guapiles and will get your SUV.
Once in Arenal, check into your hotel.
Morning at leisure. Afternoon enjoy the cool rainforest during a fascinating nature walk at the Arenal Volcano National Park and later enjoy the Hot Springs.
Cross the Arenal Lake on a pleasant boat ride with unique views of the volcano (weather permitting) and make your way up the to the world famous highland cloud forest of Monteverde for a cool respite at the cloud forest.
For the rental car options you will drive around the lake to Tilaran and then your way up on a dirt road to reach Monteverde.
Seek out the elusive and beautiful Quetzal and other magnificent birds during a nature walk through the misty orchid lined paths at Curicancha Private Reserve. Explore the area fine restaurants at night.
A relaxing scenic drive will bring you to the Pacific coast to enjoy the beach and monkey sightings at Manuel Antonio National Park. This luscious park is the home of an amazing coastal rainforest and white sandy beaches.
Chill out beach days to enjoy and visit the national park on your own or take any additional tour.
Relax morning and around noon departure for the drive back to San Jose (by flight luxury option). Upon arrival check in at your hotel for the last evening in Costa Rica.
Time to say goodbye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
For the rental car you must drive to the airport, return the car, and take the shuttle to the international terminal.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"