Nature from Coast to Coast
Duration: 12 days / 11 nights.
Locations: Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio.
- Affordable: From US $1,495.00 per person
- Deluxe: From US $2,575.00 per person
- Luxury: From US $4,950.00 per person
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, to hotel.
- 1 night in San José Transportation to Tortuguero.
- 2 nights accommodation in Tortuguero with meals included.
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour.
- Tortuguero transportation to Arenal Volcano.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arenal with breakfast included.
- Hiking in Arenal Volcano.
- Visit to hot springs for the Affordable option. Deluxe and Upscale include accommodation in a hotel with hot springs.
- Lake Crossing from Arenal to Monteverde.
- 2 nights accommodation in Monteverde, breakfast included.
- Curicancha Reserve tour.
- Transfer from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio.
- 3 nights accommodation in Manuel Antonio with breakfast included.
- Transportation from Manuel Antonio to San José.
- 1 night accommodation in San José with breakfast included.
- Hotel transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel in San Jose.
A journey via flight (luxury option) or land through Braulio Carrillo National park and boat ride on the Canals will bring you to the jungle paradise of Tortuguero National Park. Sit back and relax on a guided boating adventure with beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings along Tortuguero’s waterways before reaching your lodge.
Today you will have a tour boat in the National park and during the afternoon you will visit the small town of Tortuguero. One stop by the “Sea turtle museum” along the way, managed by the Caribbean Conservation Corporation.
A flight (luxury option) or scenic boat transfer and drive will bring you to the Arenal Volcano area. Once there, check into your hotel.
Enjoy the cool rainforest during a fascinating nature walk at the Arenal Volcano National Park before a soothing dip in the Hot Springs at your resort or options open to public
A cross the Arenal Lake on a pleasant boat ride with unique views of the volcano (weather permitting) and make your way up the to the world famous highland cloud forest of Monteverde for a cool respite at the Cloud Forest Lodge.
Seek out the elusive and beautiful Quetzal and other magnificent birds during a nature walk through the misty orchid lined paths. Explore the areas fine restaurants at night.
A relaxing scenic transfer will bring you to the Pacific coast to enjoy the beach and monkey sightings at Manuel Antonio National Park. This luscious park is the home of an amazing coastal rainforest and white sandy beaches.
Chill out beach day to enjoy and visit the National Park or take any additional tour.
You will have an additional day to have fun and relax and enjoy the beach and hotel facilities.
Relax morning and around noon departure back to San Jose by flight (luxury option) or shuttle. Upon arrival check in at your hotel for the last evening Costa Rican coffee in the city.
Time to say good bye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"