Costa Rica Highlights
Duration: 15 days / 14 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio & Corcovado.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Rental car with Full Coverage from day 4th until end of stay in Manuel Antonio.
- Transportation in affordable will be shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private except Tortuguero and Corcovado portion.
- Luxury Option will include local flights where possible.
- Tour will be shared except Luxury that will include private tours, except in Tortuguero and Corcovado that all tour will be shared.
- Affordable use 2 to 3 stars hotels and Lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury use the best accommodation options at each destination.
This Trip Includes:
- All Transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 night in San José with Breakfast.
- 2 nights accommodation in Tortuguero with meals included.
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour with entrance fee included.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arenal with breakfast included.
- Hiking in Arenal Volcano National park with Entrance fee Included.
- 2 nights accommodation in Monteverde, breakfast included.
- Monteverde Reserve tour with entrance fee included.
- 3 nights accommodation in Manuel Antonio with breakfast included.
- 3 nights accommodation in Corcovado (Drake Bay area) with Breakfast and lunch in the affordable and full board on the Deluxe and Luxury.
- 1 night accommodation in San José with breakfast included.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel in San Jose.
A journey via flight (luxury option) or land through Braulio Carrillo National park and boat ride on the Canals will bring you to the jungle paradise of Tortuguero National Park. Sit back and relax on a guided boating adventure with beautiful scenery and wildlife sightings along Tortuguero’s waterways before reaching your lodge.
Today you will have a boat tour in the National park and during the afternoon you will visit the small town of Tortuguero. One stop by the “Sea turtle museum” along the way, managed by the Sea Turtle Conservation.
A flight (luxury option) or scenic boat transfer and land transfer will bring you to the Arenal Volcano area.
For the Rental car option, you will be meet at the town of Guapiles by an agent from the rental car and will get your SUV.
Once in Arenal, check into your hotel.
Enjoy the cool rainforest during a fascinating nature walk at the Arenal Volcano National Park.
A cross the Arenal Lake on a pleasant boat ride with unique views of the volcano (weather permitting) and make your way up the to the world famous highland cloud forest of Monteverde for a cool respite at the Cloud Forest Lodge.
For the rental car options, you will drive around the lake to Tilaran and then your way up on a dirt road to reach Monteverde.
Seek out the elusive and beautiful Quetzal and other magnificent birds during a nature walk through the misty orchid lined paths at Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. Explore the areas fine restaurants at night.
A relaxing scenic drive will bring you to the Pacific coast to enjoy the beach and monkey sightings at Manuel Antonio National Park. This luscious park is the home of an amazing coastal rainforest and white sandy beaches.
Chill out beach day to enjoy and visit the National Park on your own or take any additional tour.
After Breakfast one of our drivers will take you to the Sierpe River where you will take the boat to your hotel in Drake Bay area. Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
For the rental car options, you must return the car to an agent at the Manuel Antonio Hotel before take the van to Sierpe.
Today we will take you for a hiking in one of the most biodiverse places in the planet, the Corcovado National park.
We will take you for a snorkeling tour at Caño Island, one of the best locations for snorkeling and diving in Costa Rica.
Morning at your leisure the hotel will take you to the local airstrip where you will take a local flight back to San Jose. Upon arrival one of our vans will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in San Jose. Overnight in San Jose.
Time to say good bye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"