Come experience one of Costa Rica’s most striking coastlines and National Parks by open-seat ocean kayak. The adventure begins near the developing Pez Vela (Sail Fish) Marina in Quepos and winds along the Manuel Antonio coastline.
Indulge yourselves at a hidden Manuel Antonio treasure at Biezans Bay for a refreshing swim and delicious local snacks. Feel free to have your naturalist guide direct you to the best snorkeling spots as you experience three smalls but growing, active, and astounding coral reef systems nestled very close to the shore of Biezans Bay.
After an unforgettable experience at Biezans, continue paddling towards Manuel Antonio National Park and wonder at the nearby nesting islands where exotic boobies and frigates call home year-round. Ask your guide steers you towards their favorite species’ nesting spots and most popular locations for local aquatic marine life. And finally, end your adventure with a relaxing yet rewarding lunch in typical Costa Rican flavor near the beach at a local Manuel Antonio hot spot before you return to your Costa Rican residence. This kayaking adventure is fun for just about everyone, yet it is a terrific way to experience the exotic Costa Rica coastline in a way that only Manuel Antonio can be shown. Single or Double Open-Seat Kayaks Available.
- Departure: Morning or Afternoon
- Experience Last: Half Day
- Difficulty Level: Medium/ High
- Included: Transportation, naturalist guide, snorkeling equipment, fruits, and juice.
- We recommend bringing: Some experience in open-seat kayaking is preferred, and a reasonable fitness level is recommended since this adventure trip involves kayaking in the open ocean, where some strong waves and surf are common. Comfortable clothes and water shoes, swimsuit, camera, sunscreen, hat, and towel.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"