Unforgettable Beach Honeymoon in Costa Rica
Duration: 11 days / 10 nights
Locations: San Jose, Puerto Viejo, Manuel Antonio, Osa Peninsula.
Prices per couple base in double occupancy starting at:
- Affordable from: US $4,450.00 per couple
- Deluxe from: US $7,150.00 per couple
- Luxury from: US $12,570.00 per couple
- Transportation in the Affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private.
- Tours will be shared except in the Luxury range that includes private tours.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury uses the best accommodations at each destination.
- Local flights allw 25 Lbs checked luggage and 10 Lbs Carry-on.
This Trip Includes
- All transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 night in San Jose city.
- Transfer from San Jose – Braulio Carrillo National Park – South Caribbean coast.
- Aerial Tram tour at Braulio Carrillo National Park area.
- 3 nights in Puerto Viejo, South Caribbean coast area with breakfast included.
- Cahuita snorkeling & Rainforest hiking tour.
- Local flight from Limon to Quepos, Central Pacific coast.
- 2 nights in Manuel Antonio area with breakfast included.
- 3 nights in Osa Peninsula area with 3 daily meals included.
- Local flight to San Jose.
- 1 night in San Jose area with breakfast included.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
Early morning pick up to enjoy the Braulio Carrillo National Park Rainforest Aerial Tram. After the tour we will continue heading to the South Caribbean coast. Upon arrival check in your hotel.
After breakfast get ready to join an underwater tour to the shallow, inner, coral reefs with the Snorkeling tour. After snorkel, you will continue with a guided hiking tour in the wonderful coastal forest of Cahuita National Park.
You will have a day to relax, enjoy the beach. Or take part in any additional activities an additional cost. We recommend rent a bike and explore the many amazing beaches of the area like Punta Uva, Cocles, Manzanillo, Playa Negra and Playa Chiquita.
Regional air transfer from Limon airstrip to Quepos with connection in San Jose (the luxury option includes a direct private charter flight). Transfer from Quepos airstrip to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the Pacific coast.
After breakfast a local guided hiking tour in the famous Manuel Antonio National Park. Afternoon at your leisure to enjoy the beach or the hotel facilities.
Mid-morning one of our drivers will pick you up and take you to the amazing South pacific coast, known as one of the most biodiverse areas in the planet. Upon arrival check in at your lodge.
Enjoy two full days to explore the trails and the isolate beaches on your own or plan for any additional activities.
Morning at your leisure. Around noon we will take you back to San Jose on a local flight. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
Time to say goodbye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"