This Trip Includes
- Transfer from the Airport to the hotel in San Jose
- 1 night in San Jose city
- Transfer from San Jose – Braulio Carrillo National Park – South Caribbean coast
- Aerial Tram tour at Braulio Carrillo National Park area
- 3 nights in Puerto Viejo, Limon area with breakfast included
- Cahuita snorkeling & Rainforest hiking tour
- Transfer from Puerto Viejo to Limon airstrip
- Local flight from Limon to Quepos, Central Pacific coast
- Transfer from Quepos to Manuel Antonio area
- 3 nights in Manuel Antonio Area with breakfast included
- Transfer from Quepos to the South Pacific coast
- 3 nights in Osa Peninsula area with 3 daily meals included
- Transfer from the hotel to the local airstrip
- Local flight to San Jose
- Transfer from the air terminal to the hotel
- 1 night in San Jose area with breakfast included
- Transfer from the San José hotel to the International Airport
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, one of our staff members will escort you to the hotel in San Jose.
Early morning pick up to enjoy the Braulio Carrillo National Park Rainforest Aerial Tram. After the tour we will continue heading to the South Caribbean coast. Upon arrival check in your hotel.
After breakfast get ready to join an underwater tour to the shallow, inner, coral reefs with the Snorkeling tour. After break at the beach, you will continue with a guided hiking tour in the wonderful coastal forest of Cahuita National Park.
You will have a day to relax, enjoy the beach. Or take part in any additional activities an additional cost.
Regional air transfer from Limon airstrip to Quepos with connection in San Jose (the luxury option includes a direct private charter flight). Transfer from Quepos airstrip to your hotel.
After breakfast a local guided hiking tour in the famous Manuel Antonio National Park. Afternoon at your leisure to enjoy the beach or the hotel facilities.
Mid-morning one of our drivers will pick you up and take you to the amazing South pacific coast, known as one of the most biodiverse areas in the planet. Upon arrival check in at your lodge with the meals included.
Enjoy two full days to explore the trails and the isolate beaches on your own (in some cases the hotels includes some activities).
Morning at your leisure. Around noon we will take you back to San Jose in a local flight. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
We will take you to the airport on time for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica