Durations: 10 days / 9 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Arenal & Drake Bay.
- Affordable from: US$4,170.00 per couple
- Deluxe from: US$6,230.00 per couple
- Luxury from: US$11,690.00 per couple
- Transportation in the Affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private.
- Luxury option will include private flights where possible.
- Tours will be shared except in the Luxury range that includes private tours. For Pacuare Rafting will be shared for all ranges.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury uses the best accommodations at each destination.
- Local flights allow 25 Lbs. checked luggage and 10 Lbs. Carry-on, except for the Luxury option that allow up to 100 Lbs luggage per passenger.
This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure.
- 2 nights at San Jose hotel with breakfast included.
- Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee tour + La Paz Waterfall Gardens Tour with lunch.
- Pacuare River Rafting tour with breakfast and lunch.
- 3 nights at Arenal volcano area hotel with breakfast Included.
- Aerial Tram, zipline and Hanging Bridges tour with lunch.
- Arenal Volcano hiking tour.
- Visit Tabacon Hot Springs with dinner.
- 3 Nights at Drake Bay hotel with meals included (affordable option does not include dinners.
- Corcovado National Park tour.
- Snorkeling tour in Caño Island.
- 1 night at San Jose hotel with breakfast included.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
After breakfast, be ready for a day tour to Poas Volcano National park, Doka coffee plantation, you will discover all the process of the coffee and then continue to La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Walk through a trail, leading to a spectacular waterfall in the middle of the rainforest. Inside the park, we will also visit the hummingbird gallery, the serpentarium, the bird house, the butterfly garden and the frog’s exhibit.
A wake-up call for you next adventure, heading you to the Pacuare River for the best rafting experience in the country, you will river raft for around 4 hours. After the tour we will continue to Arenal Volcano area. Upon arrival check in at your hotel in Arenal.
After breakfast, let’s go for the Aerial Tram, Zipline and Hanging bridges at Sky Adventure park. The tour will take you over the canopy of the trees to get a different perspective of the forest. From the top of the mountain you will take a zipline down the mountain and after lunch continue with the hanging bridges walk.
Morning at leisure to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities. Afternoon, we will go for a hiking in the Arenal Volcano National Park and ending at the Tabacon Hot springs where you also will enjoy dinner.
We will travel to the South Pacific coast to Drake bay near the Corcovado National Park. For the Affordable and Deluxe we will take you back to San Jose airport where you will take a local flight to Drake bay, for the Luxury option you will take a private flight from Drake Bay direct to Drake Bay. Upon arrival check in at your hotel. Afternoon at your leisure.
After breakfast let’s ride on boat to the Corcovado National Park, discover an amazing hiking through the rainforest park.
After breakfast, be prepare for a snorkeling tour at Caño Island, one of the best spots in the country for snorkeling, also diving is available for additional cost.
Morning at your leisure. Around mid-morning transfer to local airstrip for your local flight back to San Jose. Upon arrival at San Jose transfer to your hotel. Overnight in San Jose.
Time to say goodbye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"