Durations: 8 days / 7 nights.
Locations: Bajos del Toro, Arenal Volcano & Nicoya Peninsula.
- Affordable from: US$3,350.00 per couple
- Deluxe from: US$4,970.00 per couple
- Luxury from: US$7,750.00 per person
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from the Juan Santamaria International Airport to Bajos del Toro.
- 2 Nights at Bajos del Toro with breakfast included.
- Guided Waterfall hiking tour.
- Transfer from Bajos del Toro to Arenal Volcano area.
- 2 Nights in Arenal Volcano area with breakfast included.
- “Hands on Cooking” tour.
- Costa Rican cooking class.
- Arenal volcano hiking and visit the Tabacon hot springs.
- Transfer from Arenal to Nicoya Península vía ferry.
- 3 Nights at beach hotel in the Peninsula with breakfast.
- Included 2 days at your leisure to relax and enjoy the beach.
- Transfer from hotel to Tambor airstrip.
- Regional flight from Tambor to San Jose.
- Local transfer from the terminal to the Juan Santamaria International Airport.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will escort you to the hotel in Bajos del Toro.
After breakfast, enjoy a hiking through the cloud forest to an amazing waterfall in the area. Afternoon at your leisure.
After breakfast, let’s go for a nice ride to the Arenal Volcano area. During the afternoon we will take you on a hiking to the Arenal Volcano National Park and later enjoy the hot springs at Tabacon. Overnight in the area.
Morning at your leisure to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities. During the afternoon we will take you for a Costa Rican cooking cuisine class.
Let’s go to Puntarenas, via ferry, a journey across the Nicoya Gulf to “Peninsula de Nicoya “, after the ferry arrived, lets drive to the beach hotel (for Deluxe and Luxury option charter flight between Arenal to Peninsula).
You will have 2 full days at your leisure to relax and explore the quite beaches or take any additional tour an additional cost.
If your international flight departure is not earlier than noon, you can take a local flight back to San Jose to connect with your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"