Guanacaste, Volcano and All Inclusive Beach Resort
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
Locations: Liberia, Rincon de la Vieja Volcano & Tamarindo Beach Area.
Prices per family of 2 adults + 2 Children younger than 12 y/o sharing one room starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Must arrive and depart from Liberia International airport (LIR).
- Transportation in the affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private.
- Rental car with Full Coverage from arrival day until departure.
- Tour will be shared except in the Luxury range that will include private tours.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and Lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury use the best accommodations at each destination.
- This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure via vans, boats, ferry local flights or rental car.
- 3 nights in Rincon de la Vieja area with breakfast included.
- One Day Adventure Tour with lunch (zipline, rappelling, horseback riding, volcano mud and much more).
- Hiking Las Pailas trail in the National Park.
- National Park entrance fee.
- 4 nights in Tamarindo or Playa Conchal with All Inclusive service.
- Surf Lesson (2 hours).
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, one of our staff members will escort you to your hotel in Rincon de la Vieja volcano area.
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at arrivals and will get your SUV to depart to Rincon de la Vieja area.
After breakfast get ready for adventure, you can enjoy canopy, rock climbing, Tarzan swing and hanging bridges. Afternoon you can relax at the hot springs and cover your body with therapeutic volcanic mud.
After breakfast, let’s go for a hiking tour in “Las Pailas” (hot mud pools) located inside the Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Walk through the dry tropical forest to see the incredible nature, volcanic activity, and wildlife.
Around noon depart for the approximately 2 hours drive to the beautiful beaches of the north Pacific coast. Upon arrival check in at your hotel and enjoy the All Inclusive plan (all meals and drinks included).
Today you Will have a 2 hours surf lesson. If you want security, fun and easygoing tips to learn how to surf, today is the day! To learn how to surf all you need is the ability to swim and a good sense of humor. The trained and fun instructors will guarantee that you will be able to stand up on your surfboard and ride your first wave in your first class.
Here you will have 2 full days to relax and enjoy the beach, the all inclusive service at your resort or to plan any additional activity.
Depending on your international flight departure time we will take you back to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, on time for your flight back home.
For the rental car option, you must drive on your own to Liberia Airport, upon arrival return the car and check in for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"