Guanacaste, Volcano and All Inclusive Beach Resort
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
Locations: Liberia, Rincon de la Vieja Volcano & Tamarindo Beach Area.
Affordable from US$5,200.00 per family
Deluxe from US$5,600.00 per family
Luxury from US$7,100.00 per family
*Prices per family of 2 adults + 2 Children younger than 12 y/o.
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano.
- 3 nights in Rincon de la Vieja area with breakfast included.
- One Day Adventure Tour with lunch (zipline, rappelling, horseback riding, hot springs, colcano mud and much more).
- Hiking Las Pailas trail in the National Park.
- National Park entrance fee.
- Transfer from Rincon de la Vieja Area to Tamarindo beach area.
- 4 nights in Tamarindo or Playa Conchal with All Inclusive service.
- Transportation from hotel to the Tamarindo surf class.
- Surf Lesson (2 hours).
- Transportation from hotel to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, one of our staff members will escort you to your hotel in Rincon de la Vieja volcano area.
After breakfast depart for your adventure tour, where you can enjoy canopy, rock climbing, Tarzan swing and hanging bridges. In the afternoon you can relax in the hot water pools and cover your body with therapeutic volcanic mud.
After breakfast depart for your hike tour in “Las Pailas” (hot mud pools) located inside the Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Here you will walk through the dry tropical forest to see the incredible nature, volcanic activity and wildlife.
Around noon one of our drivers will pick you up to depart for the approximately 2 hours drive to the beautiful beaches of the north Pacific coast. Upon arrival check in at your hotel and enjoy the All Inclusive plan (all meals and drinks included).
Today you Will have a 2 hours surf lesson. If you want security, fun and easygoing tips to learn how to surf, today is the day! To learn how to surf all you need is the ability to swim and a good sense of humor. The trained and fun instructors will guarantee that you will be able to stand up on your surfboard and ride your first wave in your first class.
Here you will have 2 full days to relax and enjoy the beach, the all inclusive service at your resort or to plan any additional activity.
Depending on your international flight departure time we will take you back to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, on time for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"