Beach Holiday from the Caribbean to the Pacific
Duration: 10 days / 9 nights.
Locations: San Jose, South Caribbean Coast, Arenal Volcano, North Pacific Coast.
- Affordable from US$1,440.00 per person
- Deluxe from US$2,415.00 per person
- Upscale from US$4,350.00 per person
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Juan Santamaria International Airport to hotel.
- 1 night in San Jose Transfer from San Jose to Puerto Viejo.
- 3 nights accommodation in Puerto Viejo with breakfast included.
- Cahuita Snorkeling & Rainforest Hiking.
- Transfer from Puerto Viejo to Arenal Volcano.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arenal with breakfast included.
- Arenal Volcano Hiking & Tabacon Hot springs.
- Transfer from Arenal to Hermosa beach (Guanacaste)
- 3 nights accommodation in Hermosa with breakfast included
- Transfer from Hermosa beach to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport.
- Local flight from Liberia to San Jose for the international departure.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, one of our staff members will escort you to your city hotel. Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
After breakfast get ready for your transfer to the Caribbean side. A journey via land through Braulio Carrillo National park till the jungle beach paradise of Puerto Viejo. Upon Arrival check in at your hotel.
Today your adventure starts with the snorkeling tour at the largest system of coral reefs in the country at Cahuita’s National Park. Then and after a break on the beach; you will take the guided hiking in this wonderful coastal forest. Once the tours end, come back to your hotel.
A day to relax, enjoy many beaches in the area, by renting a bike and exploring on your own
Today you will have transportation to the Arenal volcano area in the center of the country. The magnificent view of the Arenal volcano is the sign you are near to you next destination. Once you get there, check into your hotel.
A walk through the rainforest, step on ancient lava flows and have unique views of the volcano. At the end of the hiking, you will visit Tabacon Hot Springs Spa and relax in the pools. Upon the tour ends, come back to your hotel.
Enjoy the last view of the volcano, before your trip to Guanacaste province. The journey will be full of savannas, landscapes and tropical dry forest. Upon arrive check into your hotel.
You will have 2 full days at your leisure to chill out the hotel facilities and the beaches of the North Pacific coast.
Transfer to the local Airstrip. At your arrival, check in into your local flight back to Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José. As soon as you get back to the capital city one of our staff members will escort you to the International departures for your flight back home.
If you could depart out of Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, that would be a better option.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"