Volcanic Mud and Surf
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights.
Locations: Rincon de La Vieja Volcano & Nosara Beach.
- Affordable from: US $1,600.00
- Deluxe from: US $2,335.00
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, to the hotel in Rincón de la Vieja.
- 3 nights in Rincon de la Vieja – breakfast included.
- Combo Adventure Tour.
- Hiking in Las Pailas at Rincon de la Vieja National Park tour.
- Transfer from Rincon de la Vieja to Tenorio River and Nosara River.
- Rafting in Tenorio River.
- 4 nights in Nosara area with breakfast included.
- 2 surf lessons.
- Horseback Riding tour.
- Transfer from Nosara to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, one of our staff members will escort you to your hotel in Rincon de la Vieja volcano area.
After breakfast, ready for adventure, you can enjoy canopy, rock climbing, Tarzan swing and hanging bridges. Afternoon you can relax in the hot springs pools and cover your body with therapeutic volcanic mud.
After breakfast, let’s go for a hiking tour in “Las Pailas” (hot mud pools) located inside the Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Walk through the dry tropical forest to see the incredible nature, volcanic activity and wildlife.
After an early breakfast we will pick you up to depart for Nosara beach with a stop at Tenorio River for a River Rafting tour. After the tour continue the drive to the Nosara Beach. This drive will take you through the dry forest and beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival check in your hotel. Rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Ready for your first surf lesson (depending on tides). Qualified local instructors will teach you. If you already know how to surf, we will include surf board rentals instead of the surf class. Afternoon enjoy the beach with the amazing sunset.
You will continue with your second surf lesson, here you can practice everything you learned on the first day and ride your first waves.
Today you will enjoy horseback riding through the jungle trails and beautiful beaches.
Depending on your international flight departure time we will take you back to the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, on time for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"