Volcanic Mud and Surf
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights.
Locations: Rincon de La Vieja Volcano & Nosara Beach.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Must arrive and depart from Liberia International airport.
- Rental car with Full Coverage from arrival day until departure.
- Transportation in the Affordable range is shared and for the Deluxe will be private.
- Tours will be shared with other travelers for both price ranges.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars.
This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure.
- 3 nights in Rincon de la Vieja – breakfast included.
- Combo Adventure Tour.
- Hiking in Las Pailas trails at Rincon de la Vieja National Park tour.
- Rafting in Tenorio River.
- 4 nights in Nosara area with breakfast included.
- 2 surf lessons.
- Horseback Riding tour.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, one of our staff members will escort you to your hotel in Rincon de la Vieja volcano area.
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at arrivals and will get your SUV to depart to Rincon de la Vieja area.
After breakfast get ready for adventure, you can enjoy canopy, rock climbing, Tarzan swing and hanging bridges. Afternoon you can relax at the hot springs and cover your body with therapeutic volcanic mud.
After breakfast, let’s go for a hiking tour in “Las Pailas” (hot mud pools) located inside the Rincon de La Vieja National Park. Walk through the dry tropical forest to see the incredible nature, volcanic activity, and wildlife.
After an early breakfast we will pick you up to depart for Nosara beach with a stop at Tenorio River for a river rafting tour. After the tour continue the drive to the Nosara Beach. This drive will take you through the dry forest and beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival check in your hotel.
Ready for your first surf lesson. Qualified local instructors will teach you. If you already know how to surf, we will include surfboard rentals instead of the surf class. Afternoon enjoy the beach with the amazing sunset.
You will continue with your second surf lesson, here you can practice everything you learned on the first day and ride your first waves.
Today you will enjoy horseback riding through the jungle trails and beautiful beaches.
Depending on your international flight departure time we will take you back to the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia, on time for your flight back home.
For the rental car option, you must drive on your own to Liberia Airport, upon arrival return the car and check in for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"