Raft to Surf
Duration: 9 Nights /10 Days.
Locations: San Jose, Pacuare, Arenal & Tamarindo.
- Affordable from: US $1,430.00
- Deluxe from: US $3,310.00
- Luxury from: US $4,350.00
This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, to the hotel in San José.
- 1 night in San Jose city Transfer to Pacuare River.
- Pacuare River Rafting 3 Days / 2 Nights with transportation, meals and activities.
- Transfer from Pacuare to Arenal Volcano.
- 2 nights in Arenal Volcano area with breakfast.
- Included Canyoning tour with lunch.
- Included Sky Tram & Sky Trek Tour.
- Transfer from Arenal to Tamarindo beach.
- 3 nights in Tamarindo area with breakfast included.
- Catamaran and snorkeling tour.
- 1 surf lesson.
- Transfer from Tamarindo to San José.
- 1 night in San José city Breakfast included.
- Transfer from hotel to Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you, and escort you to the hotel in San Jose
An early morning pick up by your river guide, we will traveling by boat for about an hour to get to the lodge, set in the middle of the rainforest.
A leisure day to relax or to take part in the tours offer by the lodge. Some activities are included, and some have an extra cost.
Today is the most excited part of the river rafting (rapids up to class 4+). Raft for approximately 4 hours. Departure to Arenal Volcano area, late check in at your hotel, at leisure day to relax or to take part in the tours offer by the lodge. Some activities are included, and some have an extra cost.
After breakfast, get ready for full day of pure adrenaline, starting with canyoning. After lunch, we will continue to one of the best ziplines in Arenal. Late afternoon just relax and enjoy at your hotel.
Today we will depart to Tamarindo Beach area in the North Pacific coast. Upon arrival check in at your hotel and enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
Today we will have a half day sailing and snorkeling tour, and the other half day chill out at the beach.
What about surf? If you already know how to surf we will provide you with surf board, if you have no experience you will have a 2 hours lesson.
Enjoy a morning beach. Afternoon transportation back to San Jose for your last city night.
If your international flight departure is not earlier than noon, you can take a local flight back to the Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, to connect with your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"