Raft to Surf
Duration: 9 Nights /10 Days.
Locations: San Jose, Pacuare, Arenal & Tamarindo.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- Rental car with Full Coverage from day 4th until departure.
- Transportation in the Affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private except for the Pacuare portion.
- Luxury option will include local flights where possible.
- Tours will be shared except in the Luxury range that includes private tours. For the rafting portion will be shared for all ranges.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury uses the best accommodations at each destination
This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure
- 1 night in San Jose
- Rafting from river put-in to lodge
- 2 Nights in a lodge in the Pacuare river with meals included
- Hiking to the Cabecar Indigenous reserve
- Rafting from Lodge to river take-out
- 2 nights in Arenal Volcano area with breakfast included
- Canyoning tour with lunch (Rappelling on waterfalls)
- Sky Tram & Sky Trek Tour (Aerial Tram & Zipline)
- 3 nights in Tamarindo beach with breakfast included
- Catamaran and snorkeling tour
- 1 surf lesson
- 1 night in San José city breakfast included
- Sale taxes
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
An early morning pick up by your river guide to take you to the Pacuare River Put-in, you will traveling by raft for about 1 ½ hour to get to the lodge, set in the middle of the rainforest.
Today one of the guides will take you for a 5 hours hike to the Cabecar Indigenous reserve. This community live right in the middle of the forest and the only way out is by hours of hiking in the forest.
Today is the most excited part of the river rafting (rapids up to class 4+). Raft for approximately 4 hours from the lodge to the take-out near the town of Siquirres. Departure to Arenal Volcano area, late check in at your hotel.
After breakfast, get ready for full day of pure adrenaline, starting with canyoning (rappelling on waterfalls). After lunch, continue to one of the best ziplines in Arenal. Late afternoon just relax and enjoy at your hotel.
Today depart to Tamarindo Beach area in the North Pacific coast. Upon arrival check in at your hotel and enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
Today you will have a half day sailing and snorkeling tour, and the other half day chill out at the beach.
What about surf? If you already know how to surf, we will provide you with surf board, if you have no experience you will have a 2 hours lesson.
Morning at leisure to enjoy the beach. Afternoon transportation back to San Jose (local flight for the luxury option) for your last night in the city night.
Time to say goodbye to “Pura Vida “Costa Rica. Depending on your departure time, our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"