Costa Rica Extreme
Duration: 9 days / 8 nights.
Locations: San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde & Manuel Antonio.
Prices per person base in double occupancy starting at:
|Price Range||With Transfer||With Rental Car|
- For rental car option, car with full Coverage from day 2th after rafting take-out until departure.
- Transportation in the Affordable range is shared, Deluxe and Luxury will be private.
- Tours will be shared except in the Luxury range that includes private tours. For rafting tour will be shared for all ranges.
- Affordable range uses 2 to 3 stars hotels and lodges, Deluxe 3 to 4 stars and Luxury uses the best accommodations at each destination
This Trip Includes:
- All transportation from arrival until departure.
- 1 night in San Jose with breakfast included.
- Rafting at Pacuare River with Lunch.
- 2 nights in Arenal Volcano area with breakfast included.
- Stand Up Paddle in Arenal Lake.
- Rappelling on waterfalls with lunch included.
- 2 Nights in Monteverde with breakfast included.
- Monteverde Reserve night tour.
- Aerial Tram, Zipline and Hanging Bridges tour with lunch included.
- 3 nights in Manuel Antonio beach with breakfast included.
- Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour.
- Sale taxes.
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our staff members will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel in San Jose.
Early morning pick up at your hotel to depart for the Pacuare River rafting adventure. Ride the amazing rapids class II to IV+ and after take-out continue the drive to Arenal Volcano area.
For the rental car option, you will meet an agent from the rental car at take-out and will get your SUV.
Upon arrival, check in at your hotel and chillout this afternoon.
After breakfast, your first adventure will be stand up paddle boarding in the Arenal lake, (instructors will teach you how to do it) keeping you active and wet, then we will take you canyoning in the afternoon.
Cross the Arenal Lake on a pleasant boat ride with unique views of the volcano (weather permitting) and make your way up the to the world-famous highland cloud forest of Monteverde for a cool respite at the cloud forest.
For the rental car options, you will drive around the lake to Tilaran and then your way up on a dirt road to reach Monteverde.
Evening visit to the Monteverde Reserve for a night walk in the Cloud Forest.
A day of full adventure activities will be waiting for you “Aerial Tram” through the cloud forest, followed by a “zipline” and the hanging bridges. Afternoon at your leisure.
A relaxing scenic drive will bring you to the Pacific coast to enjoy the beach and monkey sightings at Manuel Antonio National Park. This luscious park is the home of an amazing coastal rainforest and white sandy beaches. Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
After breakfast we will pick you up to take you to the beach for a kayak and snorkeling tour in the warm water of the Pacific Ocean.
Chill out beach day to enjoy and visit the national park on your own or take any additional tour.
International flight departure must be later than noon, you will take a local flight back to the Juan Santamaria International Airport, San José, to connect with your flight back home.
For the rental car options, you will drive back to San Jose airport for 3 hours, upon arrival at airport return the car and check in for your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica"