This Trip Includes:
- Transfer from Airport to hotel in San Jose
- 1 night in San Jose with breakfast included
- Transfer from San José to Arenal Volcano area
- 2 nights in Arenal Volcano area with breakfast included
- Flyboard tour Waterfalls Rappel with lunch included
- Transfer to Monteverde via car, boat, car
- 2 Nights in Monteverde with breakfast included
- Monteverde Reserve night tour Sky Tram/ Sky Trek/ Sky Walk Tour with lunch included
- Transfer from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio
- 3 nights in Manuel Antonio with breakfast included
- Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour
- Savegre River Rafting (II & III)
- Tour Transfer from Manuel Antonio to Quepos airstrip
- Local Flight from Quepos to San José
DAY BY DAY
After your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, one of our staff members will escort you to your hotel in the central valley.
We will drive you to Arenal Volcano, through small colorful towns and beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival, check in at your hotel and chill out afternoon.
After breakfast, your first adventure will be flyboarding in the Arenal lake, (instructors will teach you how to do it) Keeping you active and wet, will take you waterfall rappelling afternoon. After these 2 activities you will be ready to relax at the thermal pools at your hotel.
Today we will take you to Monteverde Cloud forest, the transfer is an adventure itself.You will cross the Arenal lake by boat and on the other side a shuttle will be waiting to take you to the Monteverde. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel.Late afternoon, we will take you for a Night Hiking Tour in Monteverde Reserve.
A day of full adventure activities will be waiting for you “Aerial Tram” through the cloud forest, followed by a “zipline” and the hanging bridges. Afternoon at your leisure.
Transportation to the Central Pacific coast where you will stay for 3 nights at the famous Manuel Antonio beach and National Park.
After breakfast we will pick you up to take you to the beach for a Kayak and snorkeling tour in the warm water of the Pacific Ocean.
Starting with a 4x4 ride into the “wilds” of Costa Rica’s tropical jungle with breath-taking scenery of more remote areas of the Savegre, here we will take you to the river for a River Rafting experience down the river.
If your international flight departure is not earlier than noon, you can take a local flight back to San Jose to connect with your flight back home.
“We inspire the enjoyment, fulfillment, and personal discovery of our guests through responsibly designed and operated travel programs that provide meaningful experiences with the nature and people of Costa Rica